- ASSESSMENT OF PATIENT PAYMENT POLICIES AND PROJECTION OF THEIR EFFICIENCY, EQUITY AND QUALITY EFFECTS: THE CASE OF CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE – ASPRO
Funding source: European Commission Framework Programme FP7
Project goal: Assessment of patient payment policies in the Central and Eastern Europe
General objectives: Develop research methods for evidence-based policy analysis; health policy study on patient payments in Central and Eastern Europe. For more details click here.
- PROMOTING SOCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH THE DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN AND INSTITUTIONAL RESOURCES WITHIN HEALTH COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE
Our overall objective is to develop the community healthcare network, to improve access and quality of community care services for vulnerable groups and general population for all 10 counties in Western and Central development regions. For more details click here.
- REGIONAL CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE FOR IMPROVING PERFORMANCE PROCESSES IN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM IN ROMANIA
The overall project objective is to increase the degree of adaptability and flexibility of the medical staff and healthcare managers by implementing innovative concepts regarding the optimization and cost-effectiveness of the processes, that would lead to the development of professional competence in health management and management quality in particular, aiming to improve performance, efficiency and the quality of healthcare services.
- DOCTORS IN QUALITY MEDICAL SERVICES
The project provides access to courses on the following topics: medical legislation, risk prevention and malpractice allegations, for 4000 doctors across the country: 1,600 physicians in high-risk specialties (surgery, ICU, obstetrics and gynecology) and 2,400 dentists. Courses will be held during October 2010 - May 2013, in the form of training workshops lasting two days with the following themes: vulnerability areas of current medical practice, techniques to avoid allegations of malpractice, legal demands applied to the medical profession, methods to negotiate malpractice insurance. For more details click here.
- INOVATIVE STRATEGY FOR BRIDGING CANCER CARE IN ROMANIA
This project brings together two health institutions: the National School of Public Health, Management and Professional Development Bucharest and the Romanian Nurse Association in order to use their expertise to produce an innovative model of health care for patients at risk of developing cancer and patients who were diagnosed with cancer. The new approach regarding the prevention and the integrated treatment of cancer using the "Oncology Nurse Navigator" adopted in the U.S.
- EUROPEAN PROJECT “IMPROVING SCIENCE ADVICE FOR HEALTH IN EUROPE”, European project FP7, financed by the European Commission, through Grant agreement no.: 229716 within FP7 (Seventh Framework Programme), acronym EUSANH-ISA (http://www.eusanh.eu/)
FUNDING SOURCE: through Seventh Framework Programme FP7, financed by the European Commission.
- the project started in February 1, 2009
- project duration: 3 years (completed: February 1, 2012).
The project AIMS to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of scientific advice activity on health at European level.
- EUROPEAN PROJECT „THE EU CONTRIBUTION TO THE WORLD MENTAL HEALTH SURVEYS INITIATIVE”, acronym: WMH Europe (http://www.eu-wmh.org/)
FUNDING SOURCE: through DG SANCO European programme, financed by the European Commission.
- Officially began in February 1, 2009
- project duration: 2 years(completed: February 1, 2011).
The project AIMS to analyze and disseminate new and valid information from WMH study on the following:
- Describe the clinical picture of mental disorders, including estimation of life expectancy without mental illness;
- Gender distribution of mental disorders;
- Inequality of mental disorders.
- EUROPEAN PROJECT “DEVELOPING AN EVIDENCE-BASED APPROACH TO CITY LEVEL PUBLIC HEALTH PLANNING & INVESTMENT IN EUROPE”, acronym DECIPHEr (http://decipherproject.com/project/)
FUNDING SOURCE: European Programme: „Leonardo Da Vinci”
- Officially began in October, 2008
- project duration: 2 years (completed: September, 2010).
The project AIMS to systematically inform policy makers on cost-effectiveness of different types of investments in health focusing on shaping the lifestyle of the community and thus to reduce the level and pattern of disease.
- THE PROJECT „EUROPEAN UNION NETWORK FOR PATIENT SAFETY”, acronym EUNETPAS (http://www.eunetpas-rals.eu/)
FUNDING SOURCE: DG SANCO
PROJECT PERIOD: 2008 - 2010
GOAL: to establish an umbrella network of all 27 EU member states and organisations of the Member States to encourage and enhance collaboration in patient safety.
- NATIONAL HEALTH ADMINISTRATION PROGRAM / SUBPROGRAM 1.2. HOSPITAL PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
FUNDING SOURCE: Ministry of Health
IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD: 2009 - 2010
PROJECT GOAL: Improving the management of hospital care and hospital system performance in Romania.
- NATIONAL PROGRAM FOR HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION FOR HEALTH - INFORMATION, EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION SUBPROGRAM FOR CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE PREVENTION
FUNDING SOURCE: Ministry of Health
IMPLEMENTATIONPERIOD: June 2009 - February 2010
GOAL: Improving the detection rate among patients with cardiovascular disease in susceptible groups and supporting the capacity of the Ministry of Health to provide health education and easy access of population to medical services.
- NATIONAL PROGRAM FOR HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION FOR HEALTH - INFORMATION, EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION SUBPROGRAM FOR CERVICAL CANCER PREVENTION
FUNDING SOURCE: Ministry of Health
IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD: June 2009 - February 2010
GOAL: Improving the detection rate of cervical cancer in the general population and supporting the capacity of the Ministry of Health to provide health education and easy access of population to medical services.
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECT "WORD MENTAL HEALTH SURVEYS INITIATIVE”
FUNDING SOURCE: EU-WMH
IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD: 2005-2011
GOAL: The elaboration of policies and mental health strategies based on scientific evidence.
- EUROPEAN STUDY PROJECT ON ALCOHOL AND OTHERS DRUGS – ESPAD
FUNDING SOURCE: ESPAD
IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD: 2011-2012
GOAL: Reliance on scientific evidence in policy decisions to prevent and control tobacco, alcohol and drug use, the policy to reduce the health consequences for young people, organizing effective interventions, development of appropriate services to promote healthy behaviors.
- About us
- Prelucrare de informatii cu caracter personal
- Legea nr 95 din 2006 republicata
- Hotarare nr 899 din 2002
- Hotarare nr 1421 din 2009
- Hotarare nr 161 din 2016
- Ordin nr 716 din 2002
- Ordin nr 418 din 2005
- Ordin nr 1782 din 2006
- Ordin nr 112 din 2007
- Ordin nr 1199 din 2011
- Ordin nr 613 din 2013
- Normele de aplicare a Ordinului nr 613 din 2013
- Ordin nr 208 din 2015
- Ordin nr 244 din 2015
- Ordin nr 763 din 2016
- Mission, Vision, Strategy
- Rapoarte si studii
- Activity domains
- Informatii de interes public