HSMC is the promoter of the projects developed and applied for funding by NSPHMPDB, in public health, health programs and services management.
In addition, CMSS achieves the following:
• studies and analyzes necessary to support and develop strategies to improve quality and performance of health services,
• performance evaluation of health programs
• technical assistance and consultancy for institutions and organizations specialized in the health services and public health management.
• training in public health and health services management
To achieve its specific activities, HSMC develops collaborations and partnerships with governmental and nongovernmental institutions, public authorities, healthcare providers, encouraging sharing of experiences and best practices
HSMC team is highly qualified, having proper training and experience in areas such as project management and structural funds, health services management, public health and management, research. Team members are certified as trainers in administration and health services management and accredited by the National Center for Adult Training
Director: Dr. Carmen Angheluţă
Dr. Carmen Sasu
Dr. Georgeta Popovici
Dr. Lavinia Panait
HSMC main way forward is as follows:
• identifying potential partners to develop and implement projects in the business area of NSPHMPDB.
• flexible area for technical assistance and consulting, closely related with the practical interests of the applicants, the legal requirements and the new European requirements regarding quality ensuring and health services safety .
• formulate and promote courses applied for mixed teams of health care facilities (managers, clinicians from different disciplines, nurses, administrators, etc.), held in their work place, focused on organizational transformation in order to improve the quality of services provided by them.
• develop the mobility and exchange of experience between NSPHMPDB staff and management staff that are working in our country institutions / hospitals.